Welcome to your access point to practical information on the Universitat de València and the Universitat Politècnica de València, which may be useful to plan your stay and during the time you spend with us. HOLA —Help Office Link for Admissions—, aimed at undergraduate, master and doctoral students, as well as at lecturers and researchers, has been designed as the Point of International Welcome and Support of VLC/CAMPUS, with a view to:
• Serve as a hub of outward dissemination of information to project the excellence of VLC/CAMPUS members.
• Be the gateway to VLC/CAMPUS both for visitors to the website in search of locations where to study or carry out research, and for those who have already decided to visit a centre or unit within the entities that make up VLC/CAMPUS and need support to efficiently and adequately handle the formalities to join VLC/CAMPUS, so that their academic, social and urban integration is as smooth as possible.
• Strengthen the international relations of VLC/CAMPUS members.
• Offer all those common services that any visitor may require in a unique way by optimising resources and providing greater cohesion, coordination and integration between VLC/CAMPUS members.
This website includes information supplied by each of the members of VLC/CAMPUS as regards those common issues related to the possible needs of a visitor who joins a VLC/CAMPUS centre or unit.
It aims to provide the services needed to ease the process of integration into the city and the destination centre, either before arrival, during the stay, or even after departure. It also includes the map of the international relations between VLC/CAMPUS and its international connection points, so as to take advantage of the synergies between them.
Information is organised in four main areas:
• Living in Valencia, where you will find practical information about entering the country, the city of Valencia, public safety, health care and other pieces of useful information that will make your stay easier.
• Your universities, from where you can have access to the internationalisation services of each university to get help with your arrangements. You will also have access to the internationalisation map from where to check which universities have agreements with VLC/CAMPUS members.
• Campus life, with detailed information on the different language services, libraries, sporting and cultural activities as well as accommodation available.
• Location and contact, where you can download the maps of the different university campuses and check any contact information.
Please note that VLC/CAMPUS does not process applications for exchange and mobility programmes, but provides all the information on and access to the services offered by the two participating partners, Universitat de València and Universitat Politècnica de Valencia, through the section "Your universities”.
To find out more about VLC/CAMPUS, please click here.
The project is currently at an early stage aimed at consolidating information and common services offered by the members of VLC/CAMPUS. In the future, greater coordination of these services is expected, especially for unifying certain administrative processes between VLC/CAMPUS partners in order to simplify procedures and optimise resources. This kind of strategies demand a deeper level of integration as they require accessing and sharing information, as well as the joint management of activities which are currently performed independently.
VLC/CAMPUS es la propuesta conjunta impulsada por la Universitat de València (UV), la Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV) y el Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) para la creación en el área metropolitana de Valencia de un Campus de Excelencia Internacional.
©2013 VLC/CAMPUS. Todos los derechos reservados
Proyecto financiado por el Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, y el Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad en el marco del Programa Campus de Excelencia Internacional.