Strategic Plan VLC/CAMPUS
VLC/CAMPUS is the joint proposal promoted by the University of Valencia (UV), the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV) and the High Council for Scientific Research (CSIC) for the creation of a Campus of International Excellence within the metropolitan area of Valencia which aims to:
- convert the VLC/CAMPUS into a hub of knowledge of international excellence, through specialization of scientific-technological production in health, information/communication and sustainability;
- improve the quality of training on offer, services and facilities, with an orienta- tion towards student centrality;
- promote attraction and retention of talent.
- lead, from its own area, the change towards a new social and economic model in the territory, more intensive in knowledge and a generator of employability and productivity;
- act as reference model for those values and socio-cultural innovations that allow for a transition towards a sustainable economy and society.