Culture and society in the digital age
The Cultura.ES MCI (Culture and Society in the Digital Era) is a Microcluster composed of eleven research units (departments and projects), corresponding to different areas of research (Theatre and Spanish Literature, Art History, Theory of Communication, Heritage Restoration, Contemporary History, Painting, Sociology, Social Anthropology, History of Philosophy) and two universities that make up the Valencia Campus International, the Microcluster is geared towards three major lines of interdisciplinary research:
1) The critical history of modernity.
2) The preservation, dissemination and management of heritage, both tangible and intangible.
3) Diagnosis of present and cultural change.
The three lines are crossed transversely by the incorporation of humanistic knowledge to new technologies, with the creation of new research instruments.
- Coordinator: Joan Oleza Simó (UV)
- Info: Cultura.S@vlc-campus.com
- Web: CulturaS.vlc-campus.com
- Conference: “The body and the onlookers: an episode of edgy subjectivity”, the Microcluster “Culture and Society in the Digital Age”
- The Culture and Society in the Digital Age Microcluster organizes the “Culture and Social Integration” conference cycle
- The Microcluster of VLC/CAMPUS “Culture and Society in the Digital Age” begins its advance registration Postgraduate Diploma
- Alaian Gras, protagonist of a VLC/CAMPUS International Excellence Meeting on Sustainability
- The Microcluster Culture and Society in the Digital Age organized the international conference “Comic and Social Commitment”