Integrative Evolutionary Biology
This microcluster consists of specialists in different fields whose objective is the study of the evolution of biological complexity from molecular to ecological levels. Specifically, the lines serving the study addressed:
1) the structure of complex systems and their evolutionary and ecological dynamics,
2) the evolutionary ecology of complex traits,
3) the experimental and synthetic biology and evolution
4) integrative phylogenetic.
- Coordinator: Miguel Verdú del Campo (UV)
- Info: email@example.com