With regard to educational improvements and adaptation to the EHEA, VLC/ CAMPUS proposes 4 strategic objectives:
1. To make the VlC/CAMPUS postgraduate and doctoral study courses an inter national reference in Health, Communications and Sustainability.
2. To coordinate and specialise all the courses on offer, optimising the available resources to raise the employment prospects and business initiative of our graduates.
3. To develop a policy for the full integration of all VLC/CAMPUS degrees and postgraduate qualifications, to include, among other aspects, the adaptation of infrastructures, improvements in teaching and the provision of services.
4. To reinforce the international position of VLC/CAMPUS in Europe and the world.
The EIA invites the participants of the 2016 CSC to its first meeting in Cascais
The European Innovation Academy inaugurates BootCamp for the first time in the Portuguese town of Cascais, near Lisbon. In this meeting, participants can enjoy some days on innovation and entrepreneurship in a ... [+]
Post Date: 25/07/2017
The students of the Universitat de València, are already in the Berkeley StartUP BootCamp of the European Innovation Academy
The winners of the California Spain-Campus of the Universitat de València are already in Turin, in the summer campus of innovation and creativity of the European Innovation Academy. During the first day, ... [+]
Post Date: 12/07/2017
VLC / CAMPUS hosts the VII Summer Scientific Campus
One hundred and twenty young university students will participate this July in the 7th Summer Scientific Campus, organized by the International Campus ofExcellence "VLC/CAMPUS. Valencia, International Campus of Excellence ", along ... [+]
Post Date: 03/07/2017
Six students from the Universitat de València selected to participate in the international campus “Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Europe: a Berkeley Startup Bootcamp
On July 26, 2016, the Universitat de València signed a collaboration agreement with the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (SCET) of the School of Engineering of the University of California at Berkeley. ... [+]
Post Date: 30/05/2017
(Español) Entrega de diplomas a las cuatro empresas valencianas premiadas por el programa VLC/STARTUP 2016
The UV selects students to participate in the international summer camp “Entrepeneurship and Innovation in Europe: A Berkeley Startup Bootcamp”.
Within this initiative, the Office of the Vice-Principal for Undergraduate Studies and Language Policy and Vice-Principal for Internationalization and Cooperation of the Universitat de València calls and organises a contest to select six ... [+]
Post Date: 10/01/2017
Four Valencian companies awarded with the START-UP 2016 by the VLC/CAMPUS program
The resolution has been published with the four Valencian companies awarded in the program START-UP 2016 for companies with scientific-technological base.
The Vice chancellor for internationalization and cooperation of the UV called for ... [+]
Post Date: 07/01/2017
The origin of life told by the Nobel Prize Jack Szostak
On 18 November, at 12:00AM, the professor and researcher at Harvard University Jack Szostak will give the lecture "The origin of cellular life" in the Darwin Hall of the University of Valencia ... [+]
Post Date: 09/11/2016
Universitat de València and CSIC launches VLC/STARTUP to promote scientific and technological enterprises.
- The complete name of the programme is “VLC/STARTUP 2016 | Desarrolla tu empresa con la UV y el CSIC” (VLC/STARTUP 2016 | Carry out your business with the UV and the ... [+]
Post Date: 19/10/2016
Tribute to Professor Joan Oleza, coordinator of Microcluster Culture and Society
Entre el 19 y el 21 de octubre de 2016 se celebrará en la Facultad de Filología, Traducción y Comunicación de la Universitat de València el Congreso Internacional Entresiglos: Literatura e Historia, ... [+]